Wow, time flies. We’ve been in our space about a month and it’s time for the holidays already. We couldn’t be any more excited to spend the holiday season in our new space.
If you haven't been by the new shop, please do. We're right on 32nd Ave - 3621 W. 32nd to be exact.
Starting on December first we’ll be baking up some of our all-time favorites. Our holiday flavors will complement the current seasonal flavors and will rotate throughout the week:
· Tuesday: Eggnog- a holiday tradition…sweet & spicy eggnog cupcake topped with bourbon butter cream
· Wednesday: Peppermint Mocha- chocolate cupcake, mocha butter cream frosting, topped with crushed peppermint
· Thursday: Chocolate Candy Cane- chocolate cupcake, peppermint butter cream and dipped in candy cane.
· Friday: Eggnog- a holiday tradition…sweet & spicy eggnog cupcake topped with bourbon butter cream.
· Saturday: Peppermint Mocha and Gingerbread
· Sunday: Gingerbread- gingerbread cupcake with cream cheese
(don't forget, we're closed on mondays)
All Month Long
We have lots to celebrate this year. Not only are holidays and the New Year coming, but its also our anniversary, the first day of Winter and a few other things worth celebrating. Some dates to mark on your December calendar:
12/4 – Its National Cookie Day – come get a cookie for $1
12/7 – Happy Anniversary to us! We’re celebrating 12 amazing years so we’re giving away a free cupcake with every purchase.
12/8 – Its National Brownie Day – celebrate with a $1 brownie
12/10 – We’re taking over the Visit Denver Highlands Instagram (@visitdenverhighlands). Don’t miss it!
12/15 – National Cupcake Day – we’ve got $2 cupcakes all day!
12/20 -National Ugly Sweater Day – Come in and show off your ugly Holiday sweater and get 10%
12/21 – First Day of Winter, stop in and get a winter sugar cookie!
12/24 – Its Christmas Eve! We’ll be closing at 2pm, so make sure to get your treats for Santa early.
12/25 and 12/26 – We’ll be closed to give our magical baking elves some time off and we’ll reopen on 12/27 at 10am
12/31 – We’ll have some champagne cupcakes, Mimosa cupcakes and Strawberry cupcakes too. Stop in before you count down to 2020
We can’t wait to start celebrating the holidays! And we hope to see you at our new place soon!