Summer is underway in Colorado and we’re celebrating all month, as usual. Most people just think of July 4th as the only big deal this month, but we’ve got lots more!
4th of July
Yes, we will be celebrating with all sorts of red, white, and blue treats. And, if you’re planning a picnic or party, we’d love to help you with something sweet! We’ve got lots of ideas.
For July 2nd and July 4th in the shop we’ll have
· Red, white, and blue sprinkles on cupcakes and frosted sugar cookies.
· Cut sugar cookies in the shape of stars, fireworks, Uncle Sam hats, hot dogs, popsicles
· Cupcakes in summer flavors like Cotton Candy, Drumstick and S’mores.
Please remember, items in the bakery are available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please let us know if you’d like to chat about some items just for you, we’d be happy to help you with a special order.
4th of July Hours
We WILL be open at 11:00 am on July 4, but we’ll be closing early at 4:00 pm. So, if you’re stopping by for a snack or picking up an order, make sure you put us first on your to-do list.
PIES, PIES, PIES
Speaking of sweets for your party – no summer celebration or picnic is complete without the all-American dessert – PIES! And now you can get your 4th of July pie at 10% off! Order your July 4 pies now and take 10% off*!
Pies are available in Apple, Peach and Mixed Berry. Order now and make your picnic perfect. You can place your order here. We’ll just need a few (3) days’ notice.
*Pies must be ordered and picked up before 4:00pm on July 4
Christmas in July
Christmas in July is back! Either we just miss the holiday spirit or we’re missing the snow. Either way, starting on July 12, we’ll have some Christmas cookies and some Christmassy sprinkles, too in the bakery. And, if you’re feeling Christmas-ish, let us know and we’ll make something special for you. Also, by the time it’s Christmas in July in the bakery, they’ll only be 166 days to actual Christmas.
From July 12 -14 you’ll find these Christmas treats in the bakery:
· Christmassy Sprinkles on cupcakes and frosted sugar cookies
· Cut sugar cookies in festive shapes like ginger people, trees, snowflakes, candy canes, Santa hats
· Special cupcake flavors Peppermint Mocha and Chai Spice
· Shop cakes in chocolate and vanilla peppermint flavors
Again, these items are available while they last. But it doesn’t have to be Christmas to place a festive order. We can make you something Christmas-y anytime!
· Fall Flavor Battle starts on August 8th
· Back to School starts around August 16th – start the year off with a treat for your teacher or new student!
· We’ll be at the Breckenridge Food and Wine Festival on August 25th
· Sammy’s Superhero Sprinkles cupcakes start on September 1st